Friday, April 1, 2011

Letter to Mom and Dad

I have changed the names in this, but it was posted on someones Facebook and she allowed us to share this. Her son is 26 years old and they adopted him. This is a letter her and her husband received from him. I thought i was worth sharing!

For all our friends who have adopted or considering adoption....Our son posted this today. He just met 2 of his biological siblings that we just found out about. He has already met twin sisters, and there is one more brother out there. We love him so much and are so glad he is our son.

Mom & Dad,

After yesterday being such a crazy day I just felt it approriate to say I love you guys. You guys have done so much for me that I can't say thank you enough. You took me in as a baby when nobody loved me. You took care of me when u didn't have to. You gave me everything I could have ever wanted and every opportunity possible. You continued to love me even after I screwed up repeatedly and gave you so many reasons not to...hahahaha

I have seen what my alternative was I realize I couldn't have been blessed any more than I was by being chosen by you'll.

So I just wanted you to know that if the worst happens tomorrow or ever that I love you guys and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me. In the end I don't want there to be any doubt or regret that I didn't tell you I love you and thank you for everything. I love you mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment